Tariff classification training in a class by itself.
This 4-hour training session demonstrates how to properly classify import and export products using Schedule B and the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the US (HTSUS) using real world examples and hands-on exercises.
- How to read harmonized tariff codes
- Structure of the HTSUS and Schedule B
- What’s considered “legally binding” for classification purposes
- How to apply the general rules of interpretation and notes
- How to look up product duty rates
- Avoiding common classification errors
- How to classify “parts” and sets
- Using classification resources
- 80+ page workbook with training exercises and helpful reference material
- Course completion certificate for all attendees
Who should attend?
Import/export compliance staff, purchasing/procurement departments, and those responsible for engineering and product development.
Contact us today to schedule a training session or to learn more about our training services.