Incoterms training in terms your team will understand.
This training session is 2.5 hours long and explores the role Incoterms play in sales contracts and how to use them for international and domestic transactions.
- The differences between Incoterms rules
- Seller/buyer responsibilities under each rule
- The correct way to use an Incoterms rule
- What’s changed in the most recent version of Incoterms
- How to read an Incoterms chart
- Full color Incoterms reference chart
- Incoterms Quick Reference Guide
- Worksheets for international and domestic use of Incoterms
- Course completion certificates for all attendees
Copies of Incoterms 2010, published by the International Chamber of Commerce, can be ordered for training upon request.
Who should attend
- logistics professionals
- import/export compliance staff
Contact us today to schedule an Incoterms training session for your company.