Duty Drawback Process
You have the right to claim Duty Drawback on your exports, even if you didn't import or manufacture the goods. We can review your case to determine eligibility and help you identify additional opportunities for drawback recover at no charge!
- Duty Drawback Eligibility Assessment (Free). Find out if your company can take advantage of duty drawback and get an estimate of the refund you may be eligible to receive.
- Duty Drawback Application Setup and Submission. Our experts will collect all of the documentation needed to apply for the duty drawback program and train your staff on U.S. Customs recordkeeping requirements.
Schedule a Free Eligibilty Meeting
- Drawback Filing and Claims Management. Save your precious internal resources and let us do the time consuming chore of filing duty drawback on your behalf.
- Expedited Drawback Refunds. Accelerate the processing of your refunds from duty drawback. You could receive your refund within 4-8 weeks of claim submission, instead of the typical wait time of 1-3 years (yup, you read right—YEARS!).
Duty Drawback Manager
Robyn develops and oversees drawback implementation, annual auditing, and educational programs for clients in a variety of industries throughout the United States. She previously managed drawback programs for a prestigious cosmetic manufacturer and a luxury fashion designer.
Schedule an Eligibility Assessment
Our Duty Drawback Services
- Help you identify drawback opportunities.
- Collect, review, and prepare documents from your forwarding partners.
- Track drawback claims, recovered money, and liquidations.
- Accelerate the processing of your refunds. Receive your refund within 4-8 weeks of claim submission, instead of the typical wait time of 1-3 years.
- Provide ongoing training and educational programs for duty drawback.
- Perform an annual drawback audit.
About Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
Duty Drawback Expertise At Affordable Rates
We provide the knowledge and expertise you need to make the most of your duty drawback program.
The members of our team are some of the most sought after speakers for industry conferences, trade groups, and government agencies, including the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Canadian Consulate, and the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America.