Find out if you are eligible to claim a Duty Drawback on the products you export from the US.
The exporter has the right to the Drawback, even if you did not import or manufacture.
We can review your case to determine eligibility and Identify opportunities at no charge!
- Drawback Eligibility Assessment (Free). Find out if your company can take advantage of duty drawback and get an estimate of the refund amounts you may be eligible to receive.
- Drawback Application Setup and Submission. Collection of required documentation, assistance with procedures for drawback claim filing and recordkeeping, as well as preparation and submission of drawback applications to U.S. Customs & Border Protection.
Schedule a Free Eligibilty Meeting
- Filing of Drawback Claims and Claims Management. Claim preparation and electronic submission to U.S. Customs, assistance in monitoring the documentary workflows associated with your claims, tracking the status of your claims and the amount of funds recovered, and performing an annual drawback audit on your behalf.
- Expedited Drawback Refunds. Accelerate the processing of your refunds from duty drawback with this specialty service. You could receive your refund within 4-8 weeks of claim submission, instead of the typical wait time of 1-3 years (yup, you read right—YEARS!).
Duty Drawback Manager
Robyn is in charge of implementing and assisting in creating drawback programs for an array of clients. Her expertise with drawback includes working on behalf of a prestigious cosmetic manufacturer and a luxury fashion designer.
Schedule a Meeting
She provides audit solutions to ensure record retention requirements and complete compliance with U.S. Customs rules and regulations regarding duty drawback.
The below testimonials section upon publishing will be turned into a slider.
This bar will not display upon publishing.
Many clients don't have the time, knowlege or resources internally to Secure a Duty Drawback Claim. That's where we come in!
- We work with Claimant to identify drawback opportunities.
- Act as the liaison between claimant and U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Help to establish and assist in monitoring documentation flow with third parties.
- Assistance with on-going or one-time requests to be exempt from prior notice to U.S. Customs of intent to export.
- Collect, review, and prepare documents from claimant forwarders..
- Track drawback claims, recovered money, and liquidations
- Provide ongoing training and educational programs for duty drawback
- Perform Annual Drawback Audit
- Accelerate the processing of your refunds from duty drawback with this specialty service. You could receive your refund within 4-8 weeks of claim submission, instead of the typical wait time of 1-3 years (yup, you read right—YEARS!).
About Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
Import and Export Expertise you need... when you need it :
We porvide the Knowledge and Expertise you need to Manage Risk, Save Time, Avoid Delays, and
The members of our team are some of the most sought after speakers for industry conferences, trade groups, and government agencies, including the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Canadian Consulate, and the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America.
We have the knowledge and real world experience to help your company plan, execute, and manage compliance programs that meet current regulatory standards and operations goals. Our areas of expertise include:
C-TPAT Import & Export Compliance Programs & Training
ITAR Audits and Assessments
Foreign Trade Zones
NAFTA and other free trade agreements