We Have a 100% Success Rate in Getting Our Clients CTPAT Certified.
We help companies like yours improve supply chain security, reduce delays, and become CTPAT certified.
Learn how to become certified and what's involved.
SCHEDULE A FREE CTPAT CONSULTATION
- Process for CTPAT Certification
During our meeting, we can review the certification requirements for your business and industry.
- To participate in CTPAT, a company must identify and close security gaps, and meet minimum security criteria throughout their supply chain. The experienced CTPAT consultants at Mohawk Global Trade Advisors can help you do just that, plus train your staff.
- Risk Assessments and Procedures
Our risk assessment process includes sending questionnaires to you and your international business partners. Responses from the questionnaires are used to prepare a written risk assessment report with security gaps noted and recommendations made for filling those gaps.
- You and your business partners then review the report and respond to the security gaps. We then prepare your CTPAT security profile based on the responses from the questionnaires and risk assessment report.
Schedule a Free CTPAT Review
- CTPAT Benefits
Are fewer border inspections and better visibility of supply chain risk (and hence, the risk to your reputation) not enough of an enticement?
- U.S. Customs strongly advises all CTPAT members to encourage their business partners to participate in CTPAT. Many importers have taken this message to heart, and are requiring their domestic suppliers and vendors to also be CTPAT certified in order to do business with them.
- Related Training: Protecting Your Corporate Identity
This training session examines the most common ways that importer identity theft occurs and provides proactive steps to help internal staff prevent corporate identity theft—one of commercial trade’s fastest growing crimes.
- Training includes interactive workshop activities to keep staff engaged, and can be given online or onsite at your facilities. We can review the information needed to create a free detailed proposal.
Vice President & General Manager
Beverley Seif is one of the country's leading experts in CTPAT. A licensed Customs broker and certified Customs specialist, she previously operated a highly successful CTPAT consulting company, where she gained a notable reputation with Customs officials and the business community for her guidance and expertise on supply chain risk and security assessment. Beverley is qualified to answer any question you have regarding CTPAT, the certification process, or benefits to your company.
Schedule a meeting
Our CTPAT Certification Package Includes:
Schedule A Free Review Meeting
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- Country Risk Assessment
- Cargo Flow Table
- Security Profile
- CTPAT Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- CTPAT Training
About Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
CTPAT guidance, training, and procedure writing support.
We provide the knowledge and expertise you need to manage risk, save time, avoid delays, and reduce cost. The members of our team are some of the most sought after speakers for industry conferences, trade groups, and government agencies, including the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America.