We help companies like yours manage supply chain risk, improve security, reduce border delays and become C-TPAT Certified. We Have a 100% Success Rate on Getting Our Clients Certified.
Learn how to become certified and what's involved
Schedule a Free Consultation
- Process for Certification and Timeline In our meeting we can review the certification requirements for your business and industry.
- To participate in C-TPAT, a company must identify security gaps, close security gaps, and meet minimum security criteria throughout their supply chain. Mohawk Global Trade Advisors can help you do just that.
- Risk Assessments and Procedures
Our risk assessment process includes
- Questionnaires are sent to clients and their international business partners.
- Responses from the questionnaires are used to prepare a written risk assessment report with security gaps noted and recommendations made for filling those gaps.
- Client and business partners review the risk assessment report and respond to the security gaps.
- The client’s C-TPAT security profile is prepared based on the responses from the questionnaires and risk assessment report.
Schedule a Free C-TPAT Review
- C-TPAT and Benefits Are the benefits of 3.5 to 5 times fewer inspections, access to FAST lanes, securing your supply chain (and hence, your reputation), plus the opportunity to participate in other U.S. Customs & Border Protection programs not enough of an enticement?
- U.S. Customs strongly advises all C-TPAT partners to encourage their business partners to participate in C-TPAT. Many importers have taken this message to heart, and are requiring importers they purchase from domestically to also be C-TPAT certified in order to do business with them.
- Doing business with companies certified in mutually recognized supply chain programs lessens the burden of work when assessing your supply chain.
- Additional Training Options: Protecting Your Corporate Identity
ThisTraining session examine the most common ways that importer identity theft occurs and provides proactive steps to help internal staff prevent corporate identity theft—one of commercial trade’s fastest growing crimes.
- We can review the information needed to create a free detailed proposal
Beverley Seif, Vice President & General Manager
One of the Country's Leading Experts on C-TPAT
Customs broker, Certified Customs Specialist, and Vice President, and General Manager for Mohawk Global Trade Advisors. Beverley is qualified to answer any question you have regarding C-TPAT, the process or benefits to your company.
Schedule a meeting
The below testimonials section upon publishing will be turned into a slider.
This bar will not display upon publishing.
Our C-TPAT Certification Packages Includes:
Schedule Free Information Meeting
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- Country Risk Assessment
- Cargo Flow Table
- Security Profile
- C-TPAT Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Template
- C-TPAT Training (includes portal training)
About Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
Import and Export Expertise you need... when you need it :
We provide the Knowledge and Expertise you need to Manage Risk, Save Time, Avoid Delays, and
The members of our team are some of the most sought after speakers for industry conferences, trade groups, and government agencies, including the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Canadian Consulate, and the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America.
We have the knowledge and real world experience to help your company plan, execute, and manage compliance programs that meet current regulatory standards and operations goals. Our areas of expertise include:
Import & Export Compliance Programs & Training
ITAR Audits and Assessments
Foreign Trade Zones
NAFTA and other Free Trade Agreements